Shadowfax And I™

Toolbox™

I don't know if you guys are aware but Shadowfax has been with me for about a week now and will be living on my boat for the bext 3 months to do some diving and be our chief engineer.

Anyway, tonight was especially fun because he helped me tear apart my new bike which is a Limited Edition Aprilia RSV Mille R1000.

I love it soooooooooo much! :)

Here are some pictures... Images 0 and 00 were taken before any tool touched the bike! The rest of the images show how slowly, but surely, the bike is coming into little bits and pieces. In fact, now that I think about it, I don't even know if we can put it all back together again.

Enjoy. :)

If you don't see the images yet, wait 5 minutes while all of the images upload.

www.manilabikes.com/rsv

0.jpg

Luis G said:
Must be an ocing similar thing ;)

Yup, yup, yup!!!!!

I'm incredibly jealous, Toolbox. It's lovely. Probably could outrun most corporate airplanes too. :D
Gonna do anything to the engine, upgrade the suspension, or what?????

BTW, my son recently married a young Phliipino lady and they have a new baby. They live in Japan though.

:lol: and some water cooling...oops some engines already have that one (car engines at least).

So where are the pics of Sf??

yeah...I'd thought this thread would be Toolbox™ and Shadow, didn't dawn on me it would be bikes :p

ris said:
pelt as in peltier, a major part of a pc water cooling system.

Jeebus...Peltiers were for people who OC'ed Cyrix chips back in the day...No wonder I forgot about them. :eek2:

Shadowfax isn't posting because he's busy getting all the required licenses to SCUBA dive on our boat. He's doing his internship with my company and probably won't post from March 17 until about June 7 unless he can find an internet cafe down South where the boat will dock 36 hours at a time for refueling, rewatering and laundry.

I'll let him know you all say hello! :)

so he did...!

it's nice to be here, especially when you can play with such great toys as the aprilia ;)

good to hear not everyone has forgotten me yet :p

Back