Sheffield Wednesday suck, and I'm ugly...

Jon

tonight was a shit night.

first of all, this happened... (i'm a wednesday fan, just so you know...)

SHEFFIELD UNITED 3-1 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Sheffield United continued their recent good form, coming from a goal down to beat city rivals Sheffield Wednesday and stretch their unbeaten run to 15 games.

United are now just three points behind second-placed Leicester City in their chase for an automatic promotion place.

After a scoreless first half, Wednesday made the breakthrough against the run of play just 90 seconds after the break.

Wednesday keeper Kevin Pressman had been on top form in the first half to deny Dean Windass, Peter Ndlovu and Steve Kabba.

And the visitors took the lead when Alan Quinn broke through the United defence and kept his cool to shoot past goalkeeper Paddy Kenny.

But two goals in the space of four minutes turned the game United's way.

First Steve Kabba levelled it on 62 minutes and then on 65 minutes a stunning 20-yard volley by Michael Brown flew into the net, giving Wednesday keeper Kevin Pressman no chance.

Wayne Allison made the points safe with 12 minutes to go, firing home from close range after a superb run and cross from Kabba.

arse.

then as I was trying to chat this girl up on my way back from the bar, she turns round and says "fuck off, you're bloody ugly".

i feel deflated.

i've now got approx. 250ml of southern comfort in my hand. don't expect me to give any legible or coherent responses... :(

tits

could be worse mate, you could be a wales rugby fan and find your inflatable sheep turned you down.

You're not ugly RL...but you could use some snappy comebacks. for instance:

...It's just in my nature to be kind to animals, even the vicious ones...like you.
or
I wasn't going to speak to you, but I sleep a little better when I've done some charity work
or
I don't know why I always seem to be attracted to stupid women

:D

Q said:
You're not ugly RL...but you could use some snappy comebacks. for instance:

...It's just in my nature to be kind to animals, even the vicious ones...like you.
or
I wasn't going to speak to you, but I sleep a little better when I've done some charity work
or
I don't know why I always seem to be attracted to stupid women

:D

:beerbang:

Back