Read it out loud or it won't be funny.

a.. Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I'm gonna have dinner
b.. N L C John = en el sillon = on the armchair
c.. Who and seek ago = Juan se cago = John is a chicken things
d.. S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I'm kind a sad
e.. Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags
f.. Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest
g.. As say toon as = aceitunas = olives
h.. The head the star mall less stan dough = deje de estar molestando = stop bugging me
i.. See eye = si hay = yes we have
j.. T n s free o ? = tienes frio? = are you cold?
k..T N S L P P B N T S O = Tienes el pipi bien tieso = you have an erection
l.. Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I'm going to insert it in you

:D:D

Mexixan spanish has very different pronounciations that castillian spanish:

Por Ejemplo:

Voy a cenar would be pronounce Boy a Then-ar

it'd be more like "boy a shen-ar", and in spain and argentina (bunch of wannabes :D) they still use "vos" and "vosotros" instead of "tú" and "ustedes".

Luis G said:
it'd be more like "boy a shen-ar", and in spain and argentina (bunch of wannabes :D) they still use "vos" and "vosotros" instead of "tú" and "ustedes".
We never use usted or ustedes. It's always the tu or vosotros forms... though it's usually just the verb - Voy a cenar o ¿Vais a cenar?... and just to complicate the matter the verb is ir (to go). :D

I guess it depends which region you come from, my tutor is from Madrid. But when I was in Gibralter they speak like the andalucians so they sound like the central and south americans.

The only spanish i will ever need.

Lléveme a su refrigerador.
&
¿Pardon que me el maam puede mantequilla de i sus molletes?

My highly limited spanish (what I can remember now) is from selling auto parts in Tucson.
Que ano es
Que modelo
bojillas
platins (anyone remember when cars had points?)
bandas
etc...

I don't get it :s I took spanish class and i'm sure I can read it aloud alot more quicker if I just read me the spanish part insted of the english :$
How is it supposed to be funny?

Oh, yo vamos descansado (sp?) y leer e-mail. Yo hablan español muy horrible :rolleyes:.

Edit : And I got A's in that class. Sad ain't it?

Back