should i go with this domain name service?

Don't know if you're still looking for a webhost, but if you are, Mister.net charges $29/year (and that includes domain name registration).

Normally, I would only use them for something unimportant (the price kinda scares me), but I have been hosting a commercial site for about a month and so far so good.

For a commercial site, I would choose one of the following two:

Globat.com (about $90 annually)

or

iPowerWeb (about $97 annually)

Both allow huge amounts of bandwidth and have all sorts of bells and whistles included.

StuTheWise said:
Don't know if you're still looking for a webhost, but if you are, Mister.net charges $29/year (and that includes domain name registration).

Can't beat the DNS registration, but I've got two sites (working on the third now) on ATL Networks. $30 gets you 65mb, 3Gb transfer, webmail, unlimited pop/web email and forwarding, 1 MySQL db, and Plesk control panel. Very little downtime and fast support. I am also co-owning an additional four other sites on their servers.

I buy my domains from AW Registry. Last site I did through them (AW Registry and ATL Networks) was up within 24 hours of placing the order for the domain and the server. I had my server IPs within 8 hours and another 12 for complete DNS propogation.:headbang:

Back