Shoulda come, Unc.

HomeLAN

So, I went to a lunch being thrown by the warehouse staff of my old employer, who is shutting down the Atlanta office. Some of these guys, I haven't seen in 10 years.

Had a great time, the office staff was nowhere to be found, it was just the ops guys. Sarge showed up. Luther and Margie showed up. Matt Watkins, JP, Joe, and Glowacki joined us. I was particularly thrilled to see Lou, who I've been trying to track down for a decade. I put my phine numbers in Margie's hands - hopefully, they'll call.

You were asked after, Unc. Over and over. I was told 4 times to tell you that Reuben and his wife say hello (Adolpho is already gone). I was also told to bitch-slap you and force you to come to one of the next two - 'cause that's all there will be. I was also told to tell tonks to come.

HomeLAN

Sheeit. I have the same exact issue, since I don't want to go to jail on battery charges. He went last week, and no indication that he'll return. I got assurance on that very thing.

unclehobart

All in all... I'm done with the Co. I don't mind meeting them apart from it. Its just that going back to the building itself gives me the heebie jeebies.

HomeLAN

Oh, come on. It's even very different. The office arrangement has totally switched around, and your old office is flat GONE.

unclehobart

Yeah. I think that office was gone the last time I drifted through 3 years ago... fuckers.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dan and Carlton on the home turf... but the rest of the front office clones can go shove.