Showers

Jeslek

Banned
Two people taking one shower will take twice as much water as one person taking two showers. :cool:

Just another unimportant fact of the day...

Thats only because theres more to wash up as they get intentionally soiled after they get clean the first time. Its a vicious cycle that should be repeated as often as possible.

I would like to see those numbers, could be a way to bring that threesome up with the wife. :blank: You see, dear, think of the environmental impact. :blank:

PT: I think you are confussed. Showering together takes MORE water :D

PuterTutor said:
I would like to see those numbers, could be a way to bring that threesome up with the wife. :blank: You see, dear, think of the environmental impact. :blank:

:D good idea, do u think it'll work?

PuterTutor said:
I would like to see those numbers, could be a way to bring that threesome up with the wife. :blank:

You count your wife as TWO people?! Jeez... that's harsh, man. Women can't help fattening up a bit for the winter...

ipmoof said:
PuterTutor said:
I would like to see those numbers, could be a way to bring that threesome up with the wife. :blank:

You count your wife as TWO people?! Jeez... that's harsh, man. Women can't help fattening up a bit for the winter...

omg omg omg!!! you guys crack me up big time!!! :D :eek: :D

LastLegionary said:
Two people taking one shower will take twice as much water as one person taking two showers. :cool:

Just another unimportant fact of the day...

Understandable - on my own I take 5 minutes, with someone else.... ;) :p

5 minutes? I take at least 10 for the shower alone, and another 5 to get dressed and brush my hair.

Takes me at least 20 minutes to slap on the baby lotion, deodorant, body spray, etc., get dressed and do my hair. ;)

Back