Showers

Luis G said:
ipmoof said:
Who needs water when you've got, umm... nevermind.

to clean it

LOL! :D

Speaking of which, I was just talking to a mate about this chick who um... got a bit "excited" in his lecture and started to um... "make an easily identifiable smell" much to the um... "horror" of all the surroundings guys. :sick:

Will have to tell you about it on MSN sometime...

Seriously man, it's not funny... my mate has real problems concentrating on anything now. He's been like that since the lecture this morning - a good 7-8 hours ago. It's like he is in a trance.

I think it's the fact that he actually likes this chick and having to smell her, erm.. "juice" for an hour has really fucked him up. :eek:

*pushes the thread back on topic*

I'd say the wasted water is well worth the fun of showering together.

There's just something romantic about water running over you and holding your lover at the same time :shrug: maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic...

I've got a shower scheduled with my wife as soon as I get home tonight. She tells me she wants something else too, but won't tell me what until I get home. :shrug:

PuterTutor said:
I've got a shower scheduled with my wife as soon as I get home tonight. She tells me she wants something else too, but won't tell me what until I get home. :shrug:
Credit cards....

She's already got those :shrug: Hmmm. Naked in shower with Wife. Wonder what she wants.

Na na na na na na I'm gonna get laid, I'm gonna get laid.

PuterTutor said:
She's already got those :shrug: Hmmm. Naked in shower with Wife. Wonder what she wants.

Actually I read a report in the paper last week that said the majority of people have more sex after they're married than before, even after many years of marriage. One good reason to approve of the institution. :)

Aunty Em said:
PuterTutor said:

Actually I read a report in the paper last week that said the majority of people have more sex after they're married than before, even after many years of marriage. One good reason to approve of the institution. :)

True, until you have children. Then it goes the other direction in most cases.

ipmoof said:
Luis G said:
ipmoof said:
Who needs water when you've got, umm... nevermind.

to clean it

LOL! :D

Speaking of which, I was just talking to a mate about this chick who um... got a bit "excited" in his lecture and started to um... "make an easily identifiable smell" much to the um... "horror" of all the surroundings guys. :sick:

Will have to tell you about it on MSN sometime...

ahahahhahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahhahaahhahha :bginvade:

Back