Shyness: How Normal Behavior Became a Sickness

Seems like it would be easier for a girl to do a blumpkin to a guy without getting shit on the face than the other way around.

Can we move on to something less disgusting? Perhaps rotted corpses would suffice?

I think it was Prof whose signature for a while was: "NECROPHILIA: That sudden, irresistable urge to crack open a cold one."

I love the fact that this conversation turned from shyness in children -> pharmaceuticl company's and their insane desire to give everyone a pill -> to pooping and blowjobs/sex -> necrophilia.

It has turned what would have been a completely wasted day at work into an entertaining as hell completely wasted day at work! thanks guys and gals!

he's just feeling bad because he's wanting a blumpkin and he knows the wifey won't go for it.

I hope not.

Some things are just over the friggin line.

OK then, if you don't like rotted corpses, let's discuss....

splattered jumpers.

I had to pop in the woods once. I couldn't. I'm pretty much completely not able to make poopy in a not-toilet... I hope there are *lots* of others like me.

In the event of national crisis, a lot of non-potty poopers will simply explode.

I dunno, is it more tame to get shat on but not necessarily *see* what's going on, or to see it in all its glorious detail (albeit through glass)?

Back