sibling question

Winky said:
They can share undies and boyfriends if in your home
they share toothbrushes.
Funny how the programming you emplace at the tender age of four will manifest in the teenage years.

Parents who freak because their Kids become monsters during the transition to adulthood never realize they made them that way during zero to six.
they don't share a toothbrush. ick.

luis? i thought about that but they both start with M...maybe their 3 initials.

tonksy said:
they don't share a toothbrush. ick.

luis? i thought about that but they both start with M...maybe their 3 initials.

Or their whole name, I remember when I was a kid my mom used to put my name on the school uniform, because it would be easier to identify in the case of losing it. I thought it was cool to have my name written on it.

Professur said:
Tonks, at that age, it doesn't matter. But in a year or two, it will. Once in a while, or by accident is nothing.

What he said......they are young right now, THEY will let you know if they dont want to wear the others undies soon enough, but as being gross, NO!

Y'know, this brings up another question. How would you feel finding your brother/sister/sig other wearing your underwear?

at the age of 3 or 4 I don't really see having really cared one way or the other. Got all her other handmedowns anyway. /bitter.

"at that age, it doesn't matter"

and you call yerselves "parents" LMAO

yer prolly gonna wait til their 15 to talk to em aboot sex too..

Professur said:
Y'know, this brings up another question. How would you feel finding your brother/sister/sig other wearing your underwear?

I have a brother two years younger than me. As long as they hit the washer first, I never cared.

K62 said:
Well, If I found the girl firend wearing them.. I might be a bit worried. ;)

Really. The missus took a fancy to floating about the house in one of my work shirts and a pair of boxers, for a while. Made her feel like I was about, she said.

I can't say I'd mind it one bit if Christina were to wear some of my underwear. That doesn't mean I'll be wearing any of hers, of course.

tonksy said:
i dunno...boxer briefs can be a comfy thing for girls to steal and wear around the house, regular boxers too.

All I EVER wear is boxer briefs...fruit of the loom makes boxer briefs for girls...same as guys just shorter legs and no hole in the front...mmm mmmm good

Back