Signs of cheese-crazed behavior

They are made at different factories. the equipment may be slightly different, the brand names of ingredients may be different, or maybe some of the factories just have incompetant employees!

hey Nixy .. send me some of those Cheetos too, ok? I'd like to see if Canada is as wrong as the rest of North America :D

Nixy said:
They are made at different factories. the equipment may be slightly different, the brand names of ingredients may be different, or maybe some of the factories just have incompetant employees!
That makes sense. Thanks! :)

Na: Ok, I'll send you Canadian cheetos too.

I'll send them to you when you send them ot me that way we can test around the same time and also we can see which postal service works faster! It's two tests in one!

Justin:No Problem

Nixy said:
Na: Ok, I'll send you Canadian cheetos too.

I'll send them to you when you send them ot me that way we can test around the same time and also we can see which postal service works faster! It's two tests in one!

:D sounds good to me

We shoudl start a business and people can send us stuff they want tested against the same sort of product that is available in our areas! We coudl make millions! NO! BILLIONS! :D

You'll have to send me 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. I only have one right now and I need MANY to do a comparison! ;)

No Problem, How much do you charge for this service, or are you just keeping what is sent?

Back