Silly squirrel

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just caught a squirrel chewing maniacally on the kitchen window screen. Now there's all bitey holes in it.

wtf? :confuse3:

Squirrel holes might be better than the rat holes in the screens that can be found in my neck of the woods ... but I don't know, we don't have squirrels and I have that squirrels-are-cute mentality that folks with no squirrels have.

Squirrel holes might be better than the rat holes in the screens that can be found in my neck of the woods ... but I don't know, we don't have squirrels and I have that squirrels-are-cute mentality that folks with no squirrels have.

they are evil rats with fluffy tails.

leslie fed one last summer it would come into our porch, no fear.

They are cute.

A squirrel hanging on the screen ala Garfield chewing in a frenzy is disconcerting, but still very cute.

They are cute.

A squirrel hanging on the screen ala Garfield chewing in a frenzy is disconcerting, but still very cute.

sounds more like a mosquito who never lost his winter coat.
fliege.gif

I don't see too many squirrels around here. They tend to keep a low profile because of all the coyotes and foxes around here.
We do have one brave little rabbit that has taken up residence in the yard despite the fact the dog has chased it several times. Its lucky the dog is old and can't run well anymore.

Back