SimCity 3k

Spot said:
i thought that was abundantly apparent...

Somewhat. So, any good ER stories lately? Surely someones done something really stupid we can laugh at....

* Note to self, don't bring up my own ER visits.

the people that show up in the ER are actually slightly less amusing than the people that call the ER with questions. i really need to write some of these questions down. it would make a good book. even have a title..." nursing call on 7400"

(7400 is our extension number.)

In SC2K, it was fairly tough to stay out of financial trouble without the BUDDAMUS code. In SC3K, I found it was actually pretty easy to turn a profit, easy enough in fact that I never bothered to research cheat codes for it.

I've been turning a pretty good profit in 3k so far. The first city I built was a bomb, it got up to like 2,000 people and I ran out of money and it just wasted away. The current city has 250,000, three deals with neighbors, and I'm bringing in about 20,000 a year.

i've got 2 cities going. a small one that is completely developed and a large one i'm trying not to bankrupt while building it up.
i've leveled and rebuilt large sections of the little city and its still turning a big profit.

Late to work, weren't you?

Bastard. Ok,

HONEY!!!!!, Can we go to Best buy, PLEASE?????

Back