sittin' at DFW

nalani

It's 8:26am here ... Texas time .. and we've been up all night and drove all morning to get to the airport .. I did pretty well this mornin' too, considering I've never even driven the freeways back home. Miss home. Miss my kids. Miss my family. Miss the baby *smooches to Mie*. And of course, I miss all of you too. Had a great time here in Texas - almost wish I didn't have to leave. Many tales to tell. Of course, ku'u get to hear them first ;)

See y'all once I've gotten rid of the voices in my head that are yelling Y'all Come :headbang:

I think I've said this before, I used to not have an accent. Just the dry Iowa talk, as little accent as possible. I've lived in Missouri now for almost 15 years, and I can get down right drawwwwly if'n I git in the right moood.

PuterTutor said:
I think I've said this before, I used to not have an accent. Just the dry Iowa talk, as little accent as possible. I've lived in Missouri now for almost 15 years, and I can get down right drawwwwly if'n I git in the right moood.

OMG! I can still pronounce that perfectly, even though it's been 12 years since I lived there :D

Thank god not everybody hates the Texan accent! :headbang:

I loved Texas ... got me a cowboy ;)

I'll tell more later :) For now, I just got off the plane and I need to go home and collapse .. night y'all

Well, I'm back at work and ku'u isn't here *sniff* ... she's off the island visiting her family ... damn, I miss my lil baby girl :(

Got some sleep last night - but not enough to stave off the drowsiness from not sleeping the three days prior :D ... I imagine I'll get more sleep during the weekend.

I miss Texas ... I miss my family ... and the cowboys ;) and of course, I missed y'all too :)

*bitchslaps PuterTutor* I've always said y'all :p hehehe

*bitchslaps fury and cops a feel too just for the hell of it* ;)

Must be those Whitey roots of yours.

*Nipple Twists Nalani in apology*

PuterTutor said:
Must be those Whitey roots of yours.

*Nipple Twists Nalani in apology*

hehehe ... those whitey DNA cells kick up in me every once in a while and you'll hear that twang just kick up in my ass :D

btw - thanks for the nipples twist ;)

Back