Skulls

Who is it a picture of anyway?
Since Jerrek wants one and the picture is of someone who has one on their shelf....

lol.

That picture is from someone at pvp online. I saved it because I liked his collection of skulls.

I doubt my parents would like it though.

And yes I could use a bit of a tan, but I have problems there. A tan only lasts me two weeks and then I'm white as white again. To keep a tan, I need to constantly spend hours outside in the sun. Keeping in mind the sun has not reached Waterloo in about two weeks, I think that might be hard... Not to mention I dislike tanning outside in the snow. :p

the sunbed industry round here seems to be going very well. sometimes it seems like every other shop wants to tan you. might try it one day...

nambit said:
the sunbed industry round here seems to be going very well. sometimes it seems like every other shop wants to tan you. might try it one day...

One word - melanoma!

yes, cancer is the main reason i haven't been.

my cousin had a kinda philosophical view on it, he said that he didn't smoke and didn't drink much so a few sunbed sessions would be his vice

tommyj27 said:
i'd rather smoke, drink, and be white

Pale and interesting that's me ~ I just come out in a nasty rash if I sunbathe, so I don't. :D

I once tried out the nudist beach down at St Osyth, slapped on plenty of sunblock, spent 15 minutes in the sun and the next week scratching.... So much for my attempt to join the naturist movement... The view was interesting though, all the guys were real posers... Apparently at that time it was a local "hotspot" for the gay community. :)

Back