SLEEP?!?

If I had my choice I'd sleep in until about 9:00 am every day. Mmmmm. But ... as such, I'm more of an early riser. I suppose it depends on how much was drank the night before ...

In bed by 8:30, up by 4:30-5:00 most mornings.

I seem to get more done by getting up early cause when I get home from work, I don't wanna do anything but kick back and sip a drink :drink:

Rose said:
If I had my choice I'd sleep in until about 9:00 am every day. Mmmmm. But ... as such, I'm more of an early riser. I suppose it depends on how much was drank the night before ...

I HEAR THAT ROSE_BUT I HAVE 2 BOYS 9 and 3 have to get up early, and just do alot of shhhhhhh,lol

alex said:
In bed by 8:30, up by 4:30-5:00 most mornings.

I seem to get more done by getting up early cause when I get home from work, I don't wanna do anything but kick back and sip a drink :drink:

I myslef right now sleep early and rise early-like Rose depends on how much i drink or how frustrated my mind gets that day.

Nixy said:
I like to stay up late and sleep in late

Must have a very flexible schedule there..Good for you- unfortunitely I have to sleep when i can and get up when i have too.

nah, I can't do that right now. It's what I LIKE to do though and will beable to do more often when back at school (right now I work 8-5, mon-fri but tomorrow is my last day and on the weekends i still stay up super late anyway)

I go to bed anywhere from 1 to 3 am, get up at 6:30 am daily. Except on Saturdays and Sundays, I sleep in til 8.

Depending on how my insomnia is doing, I might fall asleep anywhere between 1-4am, I have a 15 month old, so I'm awake at 6am 7/7/365. Now that he's teething some more, I'm also up at about 10h30, 1h00, 3h00 and occasionally at 5h00 as well.

Little monster's pushed his front 8, he's finishing off his 4 premolars and starting on the canines (2 cut and 2 about to cut).

Will this never end!!!???!!!

MrBishop said:
Will this never end!!!???!!!

The teething does. Unfortunately, then you only have about 10 years before he will turn into this little monster that has no respect, no dignity, and very little concern for you or your feelings. Enjoy!

PuterTutor said:
The teething does. Unfortunately, then you only have about 10 years before he will turn into this little monster that has no respect, no dignity, and very little concern for you or your feelings. Enjoy!

*shudders at the thought of having little mini-me's running around* I know what I was like to my parents, and I've apologized since. *hehe* Not that it's the same, but ... parents just seem to "get smart" all of a sudden when you hit about 21 or so.

PuterTutor said:

Yeah but by then, he'll be old enough for me to dose him with sominex (tm) in his coca-cola :)

MrBishop said:
Yeah but by then, he'll be old enough for me to dose him with sominex (tm) in his coca-cola :)

That stuff works really good too. So I've heard.

:lloyd:

i've worked the 3-11 shift for so many years that i can no longer function on a ay shift schedule. i go to bed usually around 2am and wake no later than 10am. i'd sleep later, but the dog is usually eager to get his day started by then....

Back