Smart Republicans?

I keep tellin' people...
It is not a difference between Dem.s ,and Rep., the differece is
whether Lib., or Con. :banghead:

Please people.......There are 2 rules from Alcoholics Anonymous that are best adhered to if one is to get smoothly though life. They are: Rule 62. Don't take yourself too damn seriously and, Rule 63. Don't take anybody else too damn seriously :) :D

I love this...
"On the important issues of foreign policy, fiscal responsibility, tax policy, energy, the environment, media consolidation, civil liberties and trust, history has shown us all too clearly that John Kerry will be a far better steward than the present administration. We believe that all Americans should heed George Washington's wisdom and put country before party."

Apparently they have lived under rocks for the whole time kerry has been on the senate. this guy couldnt make a decision and stick with it. for that matter he could never make an informed decision because he was never at most of the meeting he was supposed to.

markjs said:
Please people.......There are 2 rules from Alcoholics Anonymous that are best adhered to if one is to get smoothly though life. They are: Rule 62. Don't take yourself too damn seriously and, Rule 63. Don't take anybody else too damn seriously :) :D

AA didn't do it for me. I had to damn near get killed, and the doc tell me
"If you start drinking again, you'll be dead within a week" to stop me. :retard2:

I am pretty light-hearted though. It seems you maybe reading too much into some post..? :confused:
Most adamant libs. do. :D

Psst...

AA's success rate is the same as the success rate of people who try to quit with no help at all, around 5%. Of course that would be something they don't advertise.;)
BTW, cat, I maintain that there isn't that much difference between the Libs and Cons either. They both want the same things, to tell you what to think and how to think it. They even use similar methodology. The only difference is really what they want you to think, and that's usually the least important part of the agenda.

chcr said:
Psst...

AA's success rate is the same as the success rate of people who try to quit with no help at all, around 5%. Of course that would be something they don't advertise.;)
BTW, cat, I maintain that there isn't that much difference between the Libs and Cons either. They both want the same things, to tell you what to think and how to think it. They even use similar methodology. The only difference is really what they want you to think, and that's usually the least important part of the agenda.
:dizzy:
didn't you just kinda contradict yourself there in the same paragraph?

Sounds like a Kerry debat. :D

markjs said:

Rule 69...DO NOT piss on Gonz & tell him it's raining.

Back