Smoking kills

Professur

Briton killed over smoke

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) - A 48-year-old British man was stabbed to death Tuesday morning in downtown Copenhagen, allegedly by a Danish man who became angry when he could not find a cigarette, police said.

The Briton had been walking home with a Danish woman before dawn Tuesday when they were stopped at a street corner by a 32-year-old man asking for a cigarette, Det. Per Leo Jepsen said.

"Suddenly, he pulled out a knife and started thrusting it in the victim. He did it many, many times," Jepsen said.

Several witnesses saw the attack and called the police. The suspect, who police said had no criminal record, was quickly arrested.

Police said the victim was from the Birmingham area in Britain, but did not release his name pending notification of family.

Source

:hmm:
I somehow doubt that it was about smoking...

British man walking somewhere with a Danish woman and some Danish guy pulls a knife and attacks him. Sounds like a mugging and the asking for a cig was an excuse to get close...like asking for the time.

Forsaken ones.

They should turn to Islam. (I'm gonna get in trouble for that one aren't I?)

Oh great, so a Danish can kill me... good think I didn't stop by the Circle K on my way to work and pick up a cheese danish, then.

When word of this gets around to the White House, they'll have the name changed to Cheese Freedoms ;)

Back