Smoking Marijuana...Is it bad?

Do you think smoking marijuana is bad?

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Its not bad. But I don't condone abuse of it. The problem I see is when people feel they have to 'worship' it. Suddenly, a song is cool to them just because it condones pot....etc...

actually, it will hurt you if you are a chronic user. short term memory and fertility are the 2 main areas affected. i can always spot a chronic user cause they usually look 10-15 years older than they actually are.
for casual users, you are right.

There isn't anything wrong with firing up a doob every once in a while. If you can't imagine going a day without it, or even a weekend without it would be a weekend from hell, then you have a problem.

people like that are psychologically addicted to it. i've never seen anyone detoxing from pot.

Spot said:
people like that are psychologically addicted to it. i've never seen anyone detoxing from pot.

Very true Spot, I've heard it said it's not physically addictive, but psychological addictions can be pretty bad too.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Bad? You mean would one be better off not smoking than smoking? In that case yes.

I've met a few people that are much better off stoned. :D

no, bad as in your opinion.....i personaly think that it should be legal and be sold in stores.....cigs are and they are bad for your health

I wouldn't go that far, if the amounts were strictly controlled, maybe.

well of course if it were sold in stores it would be controlled by the gov. and it wouldn't be pure

and like alcahol you would have to be a certin age like 21 to buy the product.

PuterTutor said:
psychological addictions can be pretty bad too.

true,but a physiological addiction is much worse than a psychological addiction. stopping a bad habit is easier than detoxing.

Squiggy said:
Actually, chronic users tend to be quite irratible when they've been without it....
i've found that most chronic users tend to be using other substances too. mostly nicotine and/or alcohol

Who here is totaly against smoking marijuana? Is it bad?
Seem's pretty straight forward. Does it do more harm than good or more good than harm? I'd say more harm than good so it must be bad.

If you don't like going to get something, and when you
get to the room where it is, you forget what you were going
to get, then yaeh it's bad.;)
When you do it day after day, yeah it's really bad.
When it takes over a month to get out of your system,
yeah I think it's bad.
I smoked it on and off for over 15 years.
I can't see any good that came from it.

Back