Smoking Marijuana...Is it bad?

Do you think smoking marijuana is bad?

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
sorry about that hex...the dyslexia was acting up again....read your original post wrong...

The occassional spliff is less damaging than being a regular smoker or drinker, but they're all physically damaging in the long run. It's just to what degree...

Professur said:
I'm totally against it.
My thoughts exactly.

And to those with children that say there is in most cases no problems with it, of course that would apply to your children as well right?

I am for the decriminalization of marijuana anyways... Making it illegal just creates a black market. I wouldn't use it, but if someone wants to he or she should be allowed to do so in most cases.

its worse to smoke it cause well your smoking it but im not against it i just dont do it anymore since i quit smoking in general. fi you want to its your business just dont make others do it. but generally no i dont see anything wrong with it

Mariguana slows your mind, i've seen some guys that used to be brilliant, now they speak slow (spanish is fast) and have problems getting focus.

Stkshft said:
yea....i also feel that it doesn't hurt you....alochol and smoking are actualy worse for you.

So if alcohol and smokes are worse that means that mariguana doesn't hurt you.

I assume that alcohol doesn't hurt you either, 'cause ice is worse.

Actually SQ, I hadn't voted at all yet. I was in a rush this morning.

I'm all for decriminalizing it, taxing it, and just plain legislating the hell outta it. Put it in the same catagory with other narcotics. Or even alcohol and tobacco. Over 18 minimum. 400% tax, and local grown supplies only. Wreck the sumggling trade, and make it less cool. Then develop a nice easy detection system to nail driver.

Professur said:
I'm all for decriminalizing it, taxing it, and just plain legislating the hell outta it. Put it in the same catagory with other narcotics. Or even alcohol and tobacco. Over 18 minimum. 400% tax, and local grown supplies only. Wreck the sumggling trade, and make it less cool. Then develop a nice easy detection system to nail driver.

I totally agree with that.

Professur said:
Actually SQ, I hadn't voted at all yet. I was in a rush this morning.

they kinda did that already here....works pretty ok. it's only not available at the local supermarket

I think smoking anything is bad. Your lungs weren't meant for filtering out that shit. Plain and simple.

On that note, I smoke pot once or twice a week.

:D

What is yer definition of "bad"? (medically, socially, morally?)

I, myself have never been able to function clear-mindedly, productively nor with any sense of havin' a useful degree of self-control in society, when I was high.

Yet, true enough, God created it, doctors find some benifit to its use, ie: "medicinal marajuana" propaganda, etc.

Seems like it jus' doesn't talk long to discomfort the........I dia that the long-trem effects are somewhatever..........

..............uhhhh what was the question man?:D
(j/k)

75renegade said:
Yet, true enough, God created it, doctors find some benifit to its use, ie: "medicinal marajuana" propaganda, etc.

They're developing a pill for MS sufferers. It's supposed to be quite effective and from what I remember of taking it I can understand why. ;)

There's nothing wrong with firing one up every now and again. I don't, but I'm not against it...

...now mind you, I didn't say I NEVER had...in fact I still have a bong around named droopy (long story...it kinda melted...) , but it's been quite some time since I've been a user of the substance.

It's no worse than any of the other legal drugs out there. Fact is , it's just too easy to grow yourself, otherwise it'd be legal. If there were a way to make it all but impossible to grow high quality herb except on a corporate level I'd just about guarantee it'd be legal...

...as it is, though....no one would buy it packaged...they'd just grow their own superior product , sans additives....which = NO PROFIT for corporations...

...thus it is now, and likely always shall be...

Illegal....

MADrin

Aunty Em said:
75renegade said:

They're developing a pill for MS sufferers. It's supposed to be quite effective and from what I remember of taking it I can understand why. ;)

In addition to folk who have more demanding physical challenges, there's also this crowd of people who seem to find life at itsbest when spent suckin' on lemons.

Ya know the types! We all work with some. Those folks who define the real meanin' of bein' uptight.

An' then there's a group of folk who are jus' plain undersexed! I mean, talk about uptight.....like, take a pill an' chill brother............hhmmmm...........maybe that's why I have so little patience with my fellow drivers....?(

Never done it (hell i've never smoked, period.) but i dont really care if you do, just leave me alone while you are.

Back