Snow Sculptures

one snow storm my friend wally built a 5 ft tall penis and balls out of snow....the neighbors called the cops the next day but by then the temp had risen above and then back below freezing so the "sculture" (as the local liberal newspaper called it) had to be hacked down with an axe...made the front of the metro section! i miss wally.

tonks said:
one snow storm my friend wally built a 5 ft tall penis and balls out of snow....the neighbors called the cops the next day but by then the temp had risen above and then back below freezing so the "sculture" (as the local liberal newspaper called it) had to be hacked down with an axe...made the front of the metro section! i miss wally.

When I was in college, we made umm... an anatomically "exaggerated" snow man and woman for winterfest. Pine branches for, uh, "hair." Needless to say, we didn't win (all the judges laughed though).

One year someone sent me a huge sculpture of a fireman holding his hat and his head down-bigger than the house.It was an awesome pic-wish I still had it!!!! Thinking it was the year 9/11 happened?

Remember, a firefighter is only a hero if he or she is with the FDNY. Any other firefighter is SOL. :rolleyes:

Inkara1 said:
Remember, a firefighter is only a hero if he or she is with the FDNY. Any other firefighter is SOL. :rolleyes:

Actually it was a rememberance of a families son whom they lost in FDNY.... :usa: And may his rememberance live on forever.....

A guy at work made a giant penis like that. The building owner told the guy doing the parking lot to knock it down with the plow truck. So he did.

Not realizing that it had been built over a fire hydrant. No fountain, tho. Didn't hit it quite hard enough. Hard enough that the owner had to pay for it's replacement.

Professur said:
A guy at work made a giant penis like that. The building owner told the guy doing the parking lot to knock it down with the plow truck. So he did.

Not realizing that it had been built over a fire hydrant. No fountain, tho. Didn't hit it quite hard enough. Hard enough that the owner had to pay for it's replacement.

Clever.

Mare said:
One year someone sent me a huge sculpture of a fireman holding his hat and his head down-bigger than the house.It was an awesome pic-wish I still had it!!!! Thinking it was the year 9/11 happened?

Obviously we can't make snow sculptures here in sunny Flawda, but we sure can build some kewl sandcastles. :cool:

(photo nicked from Google Images)

Back