snow

Wow Spot, you got a lot more than we did. Your puppy looks like he's having a whole bunch of fun, he must be loving it. I used to love throwing snowballs for my Tucker and watching him chase for them, only to look around in confusion once they fell to the snow and he couldn't find it. :laugh:

When Rusty and I get a house, we are SO going to invest in a snowblower. My next door neighbor was nice enough to do the sidewalk in front of our house (we live on a corner lot so we have lots of sidewalk) which made it much easier for me to get to the car. Rusty did the walkway and the driveway.

I hurt myself shoveling last year so I'm going to take it easy this time out. Translation: Rusty does all the shoveling and I make the hot cocoa and brownies. :D

i have a hard time keeping the dog in the house when it snows. he likes to help by eating as much of the snow as possible. then i have to let him out every 20 minutes to pee where he eats as much snow as possible.....

Spot, I am deeply envious.... I'm dying for snow. With my luck it'll fall and melt while I'm in friggin' California, with nothing left for me to play in once I get back. :mad:

i was dying for snow too....i'm all set for now though...

i really need to watch what i wish for.... ;)

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Spot, I am deeply envious.... I'm dying for snow. With my luck it'll fall and melt while I'm in friggin' California, with nothing left for me to play in once I get back. :mad:

well yea your a hottie ;) of course itll melt ;)

Greenie said:
When Rusty and I get a house, we are SO going to invest in a snowblower.

It took one season of living in snow country to figure that out. Best investment in years. DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

I'd do it now if I had someplace to put it. We don't have use of the garage. Same goes for a lawn mower, weed whacker, wheel barrow...

Spot, does your dog know not to eat the yellow snow? ;)

:laugh: yeah....he knows to stay away from that.

i wish we had a snow blower sometimes. unfortunately, we also have no place to put it. i generally dont mind shoveling. it is good exercise.

Spot said:
:laugh: yeah....he knows to stay away from that.

i wish we had a snow blower sometimes. unfortunately, we also have no place to put it. i generally dont mind shoveling. it is good exercise.

True, it can be good exercise, but this is so much more fun:

x-c-skiing.jpg

Gonz said:
You are a sick puppy aren't you

:grinyes:

Ms... there is a nice 5 acre undeveloped lot right next to ours. i need to get some of those x-country skis and give that a try.

greenfreak said:
I'd do it now if I had someplace to put it. We don't have use of the garage. Same goes for a lawn mower, weed whacker, wheel barrow...

Spot, does your dog know not to eat the yellow snow? ;)

Sung to the tune of "Let it Snow:"

"He's got no other place to go,
Yellow snow, yellow snow, yellow snow"
or my favorite:
"He's a freaky little pooch Van Gogh,
Yellow snow, yellow snow, yellow snow"

*just another of the many legacies of a misspent youth :D*

It's beginning to look a lot like....February

The deepest snow, 47 inches, was recorded in Pinkham Notch at Mount Washington in New Hampshire. Some other parts of New England were blanketed by nearly 3 feet, with western Maine and the North Shore of Massachusetts particularly buried. Up to 2 feet fell in eastern New York, and Cliffside Park, N.J., had almost as much, 23 inches.

It's snowed here, not TOO much, just enough to make driving messy, but not enough to make everything white and clean.

Snowblower this year, from my favorite father in law, lol

Back