snow

Looks like oyu lucked out...about 1/2 a meter fell on you. That's respecteable :)

We got about 12" on the south shore (where I live) of Montreal... kinda pissy amount. I prefer a good 1 1/2 - 2' dump every once in a while...keeps me healthy.

C'Mon SNOW!!!!!

*chants for snow with Bish*

Should we do some sort of "Snow Dance"? all clad in nothing but hats, mitts and boots?

MrBishop said:
Looks like oyu lucked out...about 1/2 a meter fell on you. That's respecteable :)

We got about 12" on the south shore (where I live) of Montreal... kinda pissy amount. I prefer a good 1 1/2 - 2' dump every once in a while...keeps me healthy.

C'Mon SNOW!!!!!

Not until the kids are old enough to shovel it.

it rained all day yesterday..just about all that snow is already gone..just the really deep patches left.

just wait...that happened here Tuesday...it started snowing heavy again on Wednesday...and hasn't stopped yet :crying3:

I Can't wait......I'm hoping for snow when I get there!!!!! I want to play in it....with my grandson......I hope I get snowed in there...I'm taking my snow pants....lol 6 more days

chatty kathy said:
I Can't wait......I'm hoping for snow when I get there!!!!! I want to play in it....with my grandson......I hope I get snowed in there...I'm taking my snow pants....lol 6 more days
Sure you hide me and the boys in your suitcase to play in the snow too. :crying4:

Back