SNOW!

nixy is off...but by the power of sisterwomanhood i shall trout you posthaste in her stead.
:trout: :trout: :trout:

THANK YOU TONKSY!!!

Now, Les, how exactly does one "shread" winter boots?

i dunno...he's 10 and he's a boy :shrug:

:D

he had the cloth at the back pulled right off the rubber on his pseudo-kodiaks...i could see his socks!

oooooh THAT'S easy!!!

When you're yanking them on you just grab the material and PULL, REALLY hard, and it'll rip. ESPECIALLY if they are from last year, the material was prolly more brittle than it shoudl be...be it if they were sitting in your house or in the store storage facility...

lol it's a nickname for Canadian Tire...Canada's man store - :tardbang:

I try to not go there much...I took Squiggy there though :D

I did a search for "tire" at the Canadian Tire website... and buried deep on the second page of results in the automotive section, the tires start. This is the first time I've heard of a store with "Tire" in the name that doesn't seem to be very proud of selling tires. If I head over to my local America's Tire Co. shop, all I'll find are tires and related accessories. No vacuums.

Anyway, here's how much snow I can see from out my front door right now:

Inkara1 said:
I did a search for "tire" at the Canadian Tire website... and buried deep on the second page of results in the automotive section, the tires start. This is the first time I've heard of a store with "Tire" in the name that doesn't seem to be very proud of selling tires. If I head over to my local America's Tire Co. shop, all I'll find are tires and related accessories. No vacuums.

Anyway, here's how much snow I can see from out my front door right now:
inky...that's just like tractor supply company....they do sell tractor supplies somewhere in there but it's basically a hillbilly walmart ;)

Re: Alabama snow day

20 inches of snow, huh? What I want to know is who would want a tape measure that has special markings every 10 inches instead of every 12.

inky...that's just like tractor supply company....they do sell tractor supplies somewhere in there but it's basically a hillbilly walmart ;)

Hey!! I buy stuff there all the time, and I never dated my cousin. F*cked her sure, but I never took her anywhere. :lol:

Inkara1 said:
20 inches of snow, huh? What I want to know is who would want a tape measure that has special markings every 10 inches instead of every 12.
that looks like a metric tape measure to me :shrug:

That would mean it's 20cm, or 7.87 inches. If 7.87 inches keeps hom home, then... wussie. :D

Back