SNOW!

ipmoof

boardwalk_left2_snow.jpg

Looks way better cropped, Trish. Awesome picture. :cool:

greenfreak

Sometimes I wish I had a digital camera too... I guess Nixy's going to be posting lots of pics in the Creative forum soon! :)

Thanks moof-you're the first one to give me your opinion on that. I couldn't decide. I might submit some of those to my town for next year's Long Beach calendar. I just got this year's and the pictures pretty much suck. :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I stole the foggy bridge pic Trish. It looks like it will make a great DP. Lots of great shots there. Good Job!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squiggy said:
Oops...PC users call them wallpaper...Mac users call them Desktop Pictures...Think Different...
Oh god no, not another Maccie.

greenfreak

I just went looking for the original to rescan it and make it wallpaper sized but I can't find that exact shot right now. I do have this one that I never scanned though:

bridge.jpg

greenfreak

lol I knew someone was going to say that. They do look funny all in a line like that.

With the exception of the white trash of the block that lives in that first house, they look cute when there's leaves on the trees. Sometimes I wished my house looked like that-even though it would be smaller, I don't like the way my house looks.

unclehobart

greenfreak said:
lol I knew someone was going to say that. They do look funny all in a line like that.

With the exception of the white trash of the block that lives in that first house, they look cute when there's leaves on the trees. Sometimes I wished my house looked like that-even though it would be smaller, I don't like the way my house looks.
Her area is quite beautiful.. but an older neighborhood from a cookie cutter post WW2 building boom mindset. They all looked the same 50 years ago.. but they've been modded a bit over the years as you can see. Being an outer banks island, its quite flat terrain. Its all well laid out in sweeping grid patterns with a visibility of over a mile if in the right place. Its got great public transport. The only thing that bothered me was that the place was prone to some fairly blasting winds.