SnowBirds...

MrBishop said:
Hey Mare...I thought that I'd told ya that you'd have to practice your french :)

It'll come in handy when you need to stick your head out of your car window and scream at the driver next to you.

Repeat after me :
Phoenetic/actual/translation/reality

"mohn ass-tee de tahbar knack de cah liss" -Mon hostie de tabarnacle de calise *My host of the tabernacle, of the chalice - You cocksucking piece of shit

"vah dohn shi-eh! 'S' peyce de mahn-jeur de mahrde" - Vas d'ont chier, mon espèce de mangeur de marde. - Go shit, you eater of shit. - Eat shit, mo-fo!

" 'j' zeus t'uh bay-neet, mohn fr aire" - Jésus te bénit, mon frère - Jesus bless you, brother - Amen :)

OK Bish, studied up on what you just said-now PM me and tell me what the hell I'm yelling at these ppl, ROFL. Do remember you telling me that and yes you can say the french-see them walking around with camera's hanging from their necks-ughhhhh. Trying to understand them , when all they want is you to take a pic of them next to a palm tree???? LOL

greenfreak said:
Get used to it, it's like that all year round. For the time that I lived in Florida, I saw the worst driving I've ever seen in my life. And when you live in NY, that's hard to beat. :D
OMG-NY-Road Rage-But I can handle NY driving-just become agressive like them. When hubby had to go to NY for cancer had to deal with it..

Back