SnPs little secret

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He owns a Navigator, his wife drives an Aviator, his house is painted Union Blue & his flagpole was confused with this

Friends, if you or someone you love is suffering from the heartbreak of schizophrenia, there IS hope. Please call 1-800-872-6887. That's 1-800-UR2-NUTS. Together, we can help spread a little sunshine into the lives of whacked out fucked up people. Like Gonz here. Bless his heart and all his vital organs. Won't you please help...today?

He always said he was a Ford man...Bad choices, though. He could've gotten an Explorer and an Expedition, changed the front clips at the local recycling yard, and installed leather seats, and it still would've cost him less. :D :p

SouthernN'Proud said:
Friends, if you or someone you love is suffering from the heartbreak of schizophrenia, there IS hope. Please call 1-800-872-6887. That's 1-800-UR2-NUTS. Together, we can help spread a little sunshine into the lives of whacked out fucked up people. Like Gonz here. Bless his heart and all his vital organs. Won't you please help...today?
I'm schizophrenic and so am I. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
He always said he was a Ford man...Bad choices, though. He could've gotten an Explorer and an Expedition, changed the front clips at the local recycling yard, and installed leather seats, and it still would've cost him less. :D :p

Psst...I HAVE an Explorer...he was referring to the Lincoln aspect...

Back