So an hindu, a jew and...

AlladinSane

A hindu a jew and an argentinean are travelling together by countryside, when night falls. They happen to find a farmhouse soon, where they go and ask the owner for shelter. The farmer says: of course I will take you, only problem is, I only have 2 bed spare, so one of you will have to sleep on the stable.
The hindu promptly states:
-I'm a poor man, I'm used to be deprived of such comforts. I'll sleep on the stable.
Everything is find until someone knocks the door some minutes later. The farmer attends the door and finds the hindu:
-Excuse me, but there is a cow on that stable. Such animal is sacred for my people and therefore I can sleep there.
The jew then get the lead:
-I don't have trouble with cows. I'll sleep on the stable.
Later, someone knocks the door some minutes later. The farmer attends the door and finds the jew:
-Sorry, I noticed there are a pig on that stable, and my faith keeps me from being so close to such an impure animal.
The argie gets grumpy and yells:
- You two are wussies! As always, the glorious argentinean people have to save the day! And goes triumphant to the stable.
Some minutes later, and the door is knocked once more. The farmer attends the door and finds the cow and the pig :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:lol:

I don't get why the Argentinian can't be Hindu or Jewish & what the reference is but :lol: anyway