so, does anyone think it'd be possible ...

getting into the US could be difficult for me, you know the common thought of "you're only coming to steal a job", a visa is hard to get.

what about a "neutral" country?

Stop Laughing said:
BTW, what about Chicago as a get together? I live within a mile of O'Hare airport, and if my house is clean enough I might be able to host it!

hmm... that is a good pretty central location .... how many bedrooms you got?

Luis G said:
getting into the US could be difficult for me, you know the common thought of "you're only coming to steal a job", a visa is hard to get.

Alright, we're going to Mexico.

He's got better drugs anyway.

Luis G said:

there is such a thing? :D

Luis G said:

Alright, we're going to Mexico.

He's got better drugs anyway.

i was talking about a different country for everybody, something like Ecuador or Jamaica.

Anyone with a criminal record would also not beable to get into the states (except LL cause he has some crazy 3 way citizen ship or somethin)

Nixy said:
You do not want to meet prof?

Sure I do. But what would be the point of a Mtl meet? I'd be the only one able to order a cheeseburger and fries. Besides, a TO meet is much more central. I dunno if Leslie's driveway is big enough to hold my trailer, tho.

Back