so i got a haircut

wait unc, that is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

what we need is a thread, for all of them to post there second cuts for our entertainment

unclehobart said:
I think we need a picture of that haircut as well.
and i just packed the webcam away....it's now securely behind a barrier of dollar store packing tape...practically ft knox.....so, so sorry ;)

unclehobart said:
I'm thinking Bosworth style side slashes with the seahawks dye job war colors... that or the Kid n' Play tophat style pube fro.

Um...now I just can't get the question out of my head....Do people actually dye their pubes? And if so, um, Ouch? Delicate area that...

Though I suppose you could mess around with natural dyes, like henna and such...maybe food colouring for a splash of colour..

*Camlelyn's mind wanders completely off-topic, awash in vivid, multi-coloured imagery*

Camelyn said:
Um...now I just can't get the question out of my head....Do people actually dye their pubes? And if so, um, Ouch? Delicate area that...

Though I suppose you could mess around with natural dyes, like henna and such...maybe food colouring for a splash of colour..

*Camlelyn's mind wanders completely off-topic, awash in vivid, multi-coloured imagery*
umm...not that i've tried...okay...so once i did...the deal is is that you use petroleum jelly to keep the dye off your skin...i'd only dye what you see from the front view...where i went wrong is that i did not use a bleaching treatment so you could barely see the color change :shrug:

tonks said:
umm...not that i've tried...okay...so once i did...the deal is is that you use petroleum jelly to keep the dye off your skin...i'd only dye what you see from the front view...where i went wrong is that i did not use a bleaching treatment so you could barely see the color change :shrug:

*Blink*
*Blink*
*Blink, Blink*
OK, now you've put all kinds of ideas in my head....I can't dye my hair outrageous shades anymore because of my job...but ooooohhh the possiblilities for self-expression that I now envision for that discrete area of my body... :D

I should just turn off my brain now...maybe hit the reset button

;) @ cam

gato....just for you.....just keep in mind that this was manning the rails in southern texas...twas a bit muggy.

Back