So, I have an exam tomorrow

ipmoof said:
:(

Do you tell this stuff to girls?
Only when they all gather around the table and look at me with those cute blue and green eyes, begging me to help them with their homework. I do that, and afterwords I get a kiss (and more, but that is um, not your business :p). Good deal huh?

ipmoof said:
I wouldn't trust a girl with blue and green eyes... that's a little *creepy*.
Those refer to multiple girls... revolutionary I know, but I like being kissed all over by more than one girl.

And there is something to be said for a girl whose eye colors don't match. Hmm, never thought about that.

Jerrek said:
ipmoof said:
I wouldn't trust a girl with blue and green eyes... that's a little *creepy*.
Those refer to multiple girls... revolutionary I know, but I like being kissed all over by more than one girl.

And there is something to be said for a girl whose eye colors don't match. Hmm, never thought about that.

What about a girl with one big eye and one small eye? Kinda like an optical Jeremy Beadle thing?

hey ipmoof, don't you help out all the girls with math homework? I love doing homework with other people, especially girls lol...

*grins* I don't know why, but you saying "boys" reminded me of something which happend a few days ago. My friend and I, to tease a girl we both know and kinda like, held hands and walked past the room she was in several times... Then we stopped in front of it, and made a bit of noise... and sure enough she was staring at us and shouted something in the order of, "BOYS!! What the hell do you think you're doing!!?"

Jerrek said:
hey ipmoof, don't you help out all the girls with math homework? I love doing homework with other people, especially girls lol...

Oh I stopped doing "homework" a long time ago mate, lol. :D

Jerrek said:
*grins* I don't know why, but you saying "boys" reminded me of something which happend a few days ago. My friend and I, to tease a girl we both know and kinda like, held hands and walked past the room she was in several times... Then we stopped in front of it, and made a bit of noise... and sure enough she was staring at us and shouted something in the order of, "BOYS!! What the hell do you think you're doing!!?"

I thought you are in college... OK, make that "assignments" then... We just call it homework. Whatever. :p

Back