so i wake up this morning....

Dave

and i'm still a little drunk from last night. i had to bring the car to the shop for warranty work. rush hour + low sun + lightheaded = horrifying ride.
i have to sit in the dealer showroom for 2 hours waiting for my car. my entire GI tract is seriously pissed off at me for the McD's and the rum and cokes. so what do i do? grab a hot dog with mustard and relish and a mtn dew off a roach coach.
12 hours later, i'm finally feeling normal.
i think i need a hobby.....

...wanting my breakfast. What margarine shall I spread on my TOOOOAAAASSTT!!!??? Oooooooooooooooh, ooooooooooooooh...

Vitalite. :brow:

Spot said:
and i'm still a little drunk from last night

that *always* happens!

i love being a student!

man, how hard must it be when it's illegal to drink before 21... what sort of a life is that....

yeah, but...

Scanty said:
yeah, because people never drink until it's legal... :D

i've only been to america twice, but both times all the bouncers seemed to be id checking nazis...

i'd totally expect people to drink before it's legal (everything i know about americans i learnt from clueless), but still... man... not being able to just wander into a pub and get a couple jars in whenever you wanted...

*is jealous of Britain's drinking age but is glad it is 19 here not 21*

*looks horrfied and condused* drinking isn't a hobby? *re-evaluates meaning of life*

was a hobby. went professional for a number of years. been retired for about 9 years now. still dabble occasionally. kinda like those pro-sport alumni games. :)

Nixy said:
*is jealous of Britain's drinking age but is glad it is 19 here not 21*

Forget about Britain, there's no drinking age in here. :D

".....you were on my mi-i-i-i-ind, you were on my mi-ind....."

Can't ge that song outta my head... :)

Back