So I went to the piercing shop today...

*the* genital piercing I saw in person made me gag. I don't think it was the penis that it was attached to, but the piercing itself. Just ew.

paul_valaru said:
hey guess what i got peirced today!!!!!!!!!!
haha! guess who won't be having sex until it heals or face a narsty infection!
i've had mine done before. i'd do it again but 6 weeks is too long. that's really the only reason. i miss having it.

unclehobart said:
Knew of a guy with a horseshoe going right through the middle of his pocket rocket.

:wave: Not a masochist myself, thank you very much.

Leslie said:
Really? Nothing?

My friend is going to get that done, she was asking me about it yesterday (needle vs. gun) and I didn't know which she should go for, good to know!

Guns BAD

For lobes if you don't plan to stretch them there are rarely complications but it's still more painful and not AS good because it makes a very jagged hole. Guns for cartilage are HORRIBLE, I read a lot of sites put up by a lot of piercing shops and that is basically what they say about lobes and cartilage...because cartilage is hard ripping it can cause major problems and can also cause a hard bump around the hole when it heals. I have a slight bump on mine (it's always a risk because cartilage is regrowing) but not as bad as some I've seen that were done with guns. It takes a year for the cartilage to completely heal and I've known people who couldn't make it the year when they had it done with the gun and when they took it out and later went and had it done with a needle they were fine. It's well worth the extra money, just make sure she knows it will be VERY painful for a nice while afterwards...like I couldn't sleep on it for about 3months I guess and couldn't even wear a hat for one (I had it done in Dec...BAD IDEA)

So, yeah, needle, good cleaning stuff, prepared for MAJOR pain afterwards...I couldn't touch my ear for 2 or 3 days...I had to have my mom clean it cause it hurt so much I couldn't make myself touch it.

But, with all that said, I'm considering another one in my cartilage below the one I already have :D

Maybe the end of the summer :)

Inkara1 said:
Horseshoe in his cock? How does he ever expect to stick it in anything ever again?

Maybe it's just a red-neck/ghetto/barrio penis enlarger...:D

tonksy said:
haha! guess who won't be having sex until it heals or face a narsty infection!
i've had mine done before. i'd do it again but 6 weeks is too long. that's really the only reason. i miss having it.
Why did you take it out if you miss it?

Inkara1 said:
Horseshoe in his cock? How does he ever expect to stick it in anything ever again?

Tsk ,tsk,I would have expected "How does he ever expect to get lucky.*shakes head in disappointment.

BeardofPants said:
Why did you take it out if you miss it?

You have to remove them during child birth...I dunno if that was HER reason or not though.

At that age,(maybe a bit older) I was always getting into scraps at school... It wouldn't have stayed in my head very long.

How old is he?

Aviy.JPG

Crap, now I can't get this out of my head:

Popeye, the Sailor Man
Lived in a garbage can
Turned on the heater
Burned off his weiner
Popeye, the Sailor Man!

Back