So Ku'u...

unclehobart

"So, Ku'u, I noticed that your sig says that you're going to be away for the entire Spring Break, where are you going?"

more skin...

*leans back into the pillows and watches offhandedly like a bored emperor*
*orders a toursit trap grade coconut drink with the little umbrella in it do wash down the large feast for the eyes*
*whispers to a guard: 'Have that one washed, perfumed, and brought to my tent' (half point gesture towards Kuu)*

unclehobart said:
Youre missing out... I give rocking massages that last for 3-4 hours.

You mean, I was in Georgia for over a week and you never mentioned your massage skills???
:eyebrow:

Can't let all of the A material slip out on the first run. Just enough of a taste to keep 'em coming back for more... adding more and more hidden skills each time until the mind and senses are overloaded ...and then melt into a bubbling goo of pure decadent pleasure.

so, basically, you were expecting me to fly over 8000 miles round trip every several months?

I could meet you on the west coast if need be. Trim the distance in half ... leave some poor unsuspecting hotel housecleaning staff to try and clean up the mess and stand the furniture back up. :D

unclehobart said:
I could meet you on the west coast if need be. Trim the distance in half ... leave some poor unsuspecting hotel housecleaning staff to try and clean up the mess and stand the furniture back up. :D

Why not meet in Fresno? You could stay here and have me deliver you a pizza, since I work right next door. :D

I'd have to have a breakdown of those ingredients. Me allergies, y'know.

Insofar as I know, there are no direct flights to Fresno for either of us. We would have to connect flight in. making thing needlessly complicated. The desirable method would be a single flight each. That would pretty much leave it at Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston, Frisco, and LA.

Back