So many people, and yet so few posts...

Inkara1

It's way past my bedtime, and yet here I am. I sure would like to have some ongoing conversations with people, but hardly anyone's posting anything. There are several people on, but hardly anything's getting posted.

Talk to me, people. :D

I have 2 children already up getting ready for their day. Another will be up very shortly. ....Never a dull moment in this house (almost 4am)

I've just been reading through threads the spiders bring up and listening to channel 16, the Vault, on Sirius Satellite Radio.

I don't have to work until 1, so I don't need to be up until noon. So sometime in the next hour or so I should probably go to bed.

wanna borrow a few kids for the week-end while my wife and I enjoy a nice some quiet time at the beach?

I assure you... you will enjoy the first ~36 hours, they're good kids, theres just a shitload of 'em.

Oh... well, then... umm... is it a good idea to have that many girls in an apartment that's made up of two old motel rooms, and is therefore probably the size of your living room? Keep in mind I've only got one bathroom.

Such a nice little place ever since Unocal was forced to dig up the entire town and replace all the dirt.

I had wondered why the Hell you always
post this late at night.
At least RM has an excuse!

...and oddly enough, it's not a caffeine-induced posting spree. At least not lately. I haven't found Dr Pepper cheap enough, so I've been drinking root beer. *burp*

Actually, they've got Avila fixed up pretty good now, and the tank farm on the hill above the town is gone now too.

Well, from Avila it's only seven miles down a windy, but not banked, road to Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant. The road's not banked because they had to use it to get the reactors from the barge in Avila to the plant site, and the reactors would have rolled off the sides of the flatbed trucks they moved them on.

Back