So many people, and yet so few posts...

You could always try tasting all the fine Paso Robles wine. Oh, and they finally approved a plan for the Hearst Ranch up by San Simeon, so 80,000-something acres will be preserved and I think they're still going to get a resort built there. That should be a nice place to stay, if you've got the Capital One Prime Lock card. :D

Yeah, the nuke never bothered me.

The madonna inn, havent been there in a few years either. Got kicked out last time when I was in my early bachelor 20's ;)

...well the baby's up!!! ...I just heard a box of cereal get poured on the floor.

The Madonna Inn actually had a couple of its urinals get featured at urinal.net. Interesting. :D

Too bad Alex Madonna died this past year. He was the only one who could ever get anything built in San Luis Obispo.

We dont drink, the wife gets too frisky.

We have tried to take a vacations with out the kids once, it didn't werk. We had 3 nights in penthouse suite at the Mirage in Vegas, we left on the second evening came home got the kids and went to Disneyland for the next 3 nights.

welp Inky, fatherhood calls, the wife doesnt get up for a few more hours.

I gotta tend to the critters, French toast and bacon.

Have fun. I should probably go to sleep, so that I can make sure I'm not in a zombie-like state at work all day.

Back