SO there's a crack in my windshield... and Ash R decided....

PrincessLissa said:
That is what I call my cat most of the time. Her name is Lenore, but she is a total crackhead.

I used to have a crazy cat. But we called her Schiz, as in schizophrenic.
She suffered a little brain damage when she was a kitten.

Kittie said:
Alucard, and why be on-topic, =P
You... Named your car... Alucard?
Put down the Hellsing DVDs and step away from the DVD player. Sloooowly.

If i was you(nutty, which i am, except in a whole different way), i'd probably name it Ceras/Celas/Seras/Selas/however you want to translate Victoria's name. Why? Because she has a nice (c)rack.

I agree with the whole fixing it idea too. but afterwards, you could put up a sticker of a crack to commemorate it and name that. :D

alex said:
How bout "Accident waiting to happen"?

Seriously, you should get that fixed. What if your goin 120mph down the road just minding your own business and BAM.....

Your windsheild has a major malfunction and shatters all inside the car and slices your pretty little face all to peices......just a thought :swing:

Correct!

i vote with the fixing and the naming of the whole new wind shield!!! (now thats heading into the realms of the really strange...

But Alex... 120 mph? I believe Kitty is American the fastest she'd ever go is 50 on the interstate?

I love to see American holiday makers driving rentals on our British motorways... its the look of sheer terror as everyone flashes past at 80/90 mph!!!!!!!! 70 is our legal speed limit!!!!!

Maybe thats why so many of you go in for the round Britain historical (yes! we have some!) coach trips... saves taking all those extra pairs of Yfronts!!!!!

I can guarantee you that quite a few of those same "scared" Americans have gotten tickets for going in excess of 100 mph in the states. But common sense says it would be a real bitch to get a speeding ticket in a nation you don't live in... especially one where the cars drive on the opposite side of the road, and one that actually allows Fiat to sell its wares there. :D

Inkara1 said:
I can guarantee you that quite a few of those same "scared" Americans have gotten tickets for going in excess of 100 mph in the states. But common sense says it would be a real bitch to get a speeding ticket in a nation you don't live in... especially one where the cars drive on the opposite side of the road, and one that actually allows Fiat to sell its wares there. :D

Proabably... but even our speed limits are "high speed" for you guys!

I love the "police camera chase" programmes...

"As you can see in the bottom right of the screen the assailant and police car are now travelling at speeds of over 70 miles an hour... "

Shock horror! :D

Do over 70 in a Fiat and you'll know why we sell them... woooo-hoooo! one Hell of a ride! "Thunder Mountain" eat your heart out! ;)

Um, 70 is the limit here as well, once you get 20 miles (I think) outside of a major city.

Around this town, if you aren't doing 80 on the 285 perimeter, you're a traffic hazard.

Obviously there are exceptions... most of those car chases happen within the city limits though don't they? And major motorways. (don't know what you guys call them)

That's where most of the chases are, on surface streets. That's why 70 is considered such a high speed. 100 would be considered a high speed for a chase on the freeway.

I vote for getting it fixed! But wait! That costs money =P Something I DON'T have ^.^

I think Ash assumed that and is why she said to name it...

Cha *nods*

Oh, and I am typically going anywhere from 5 mph to like... 80 *nods*

Is there any other pertinent information you need to share, like the colour of your bra, or the name of the piece of threadbare carpet in your room? :rolleyes:

BeardofPants said:
Is there any other pertinent information you need to share, like the colour of your bra, or the name of the piece of threadbare carpet in your room? :rolleyes:

hahaha

*Hi five to BOP*
:evilcool:

BeardofPants said:
Replace "colour" with "size" and I'll certainly be in the audience. :D

ClaireBear said:
But Alex... 120 mph? I believe Kitty is American the fastest she'd ever go is 50 on the interstate?

haha :D Shows what you know. :p

ON the highways in my state, 55 is the in-city-limits speed limit. It's 75 outside the city. That doesn't mean anyone goes the speed limit though.

As far as in city speeding, our company almost lost one of our drivers from an accident caused by a drunk driver doing over 85 on the surface streets. The police stopped chasing the guy many blocks before when they realized how fast they were going. :/

BeardofPants said:

Yeah. Bra is black... and thread... fuck.

Back