so what are your plans for today

How do you get to sit down all day? Don't you work or go to school?
How old are you?

My plans for the rest of the day are to eat this yummy sandwich I just made, tidy up a bit, go to night class and then come home and study for the test I have on Thursday.

Earlier today I went to school to hand in an assignment, did some Christmas shopping, bought myself two new touques (for $3 each how could I not?!), had a candy cane hot chocolate and on my way home on the bus saw a guy with a coke nail.

K62 said:
How do you get to sit down all day? Don't you work or go to school?
How old are you?

i am 21 i work at carls util i get my license, i got out of school arpil of this year, i am suppoes to be CCNA , but i was a slacker i am slowing studiying that :D

Nixy said:
My plans for the rest of the day are to eat this yummy sandwich I just made, tidy up a bit, go to night class and then come home and study for the test I have on Thursday.

Earlier today I went to school to hand in an assignment, did some Christmas shopping, bought myself two new touques (for $3 each how could I not?!), had a candy cane hot chocolate and on my way home on the bus saw a guy with a coke nail.

hi Nixy :swing:

crystal scan said:
i am 21 i work at carls util i get my license, i got out of school arpil of this year, i am suppoes to be CCNA , but i was a slacker i am slowing studiying that :D

What is carls? What do you do there? What is a CCNA?

HomeLAN said:
So, you're a burger flipper without enough ass to educate yourself and move up?

i have 3aas degress, 1 in Computer information techlogy, 1 in Micosoft, 1 in Cisco, i have a A+ cert, and MCP in windows xp pro, i took my wirtten driving lest last friday and failed it :crying4: , i am going to take iut again soon, so then i can practice driving, then get my licence, when i get my license then i can get a job, sicne all the ones i want , wants you to have a drivers license :crying4:

crystal scan said:
i have 3aas degress, 1 in Computer information techlogy, 1 in Micosoft, 1 in Cisco, i have a A+ cert, and MCP in windows xp pro, i took my wirtten driving lest last friday and failed it :crying4: , i am going to take iut again soon, so then i can practice driving, then get my licence, when i get my license then i can get a job, sicne all the ones i want , wants you to have a drivers license :crying4:

Jesus christ, all those certs and you can't find anywhere to take you close to public transpo? I've been a hiring manager for years and I've never once asked how the candidate plans to get his ass to work. Just so long as he's there after the hire.

HomeLAN said:
Jesus christ, all those certs and you can't find anywhere to take you close to public transpo? I've been a hiring manager for years and I've never once asked how the candidate plans to get his ass to work. Just so long as he's there after the hire.

i have been trying :crying4: they want you to travel to different sites, and our public transport is not very good when you need to get some where quckly :crying4:

crystal scan said:
CCNA = cisco cerified network assicote, carls jr= a fast food place :swing:

Ah, cool.

I'm a sailor and a carpenter... I hate computers :D

Pleased to meet you.

HomeLAN said:
So, you're a burger flipper without enough ass to educate yourself and move up?
Well, apparently he has plenty of ass. That doesn't mean he'll educate himself and move up, but the amount of ass seems to be a non-issue.

Back