So...what're the odds...

MrBishop

...of all the bipartisan attacks stopping anytime after the elections? :battle:

It'd be nice to get the OTC burner turned down to Medium/simmer for a while, eh.:lurk:

It'd be nice to get the OTC burner turned down to Medium/simmer for a while, eh.:lurk:

Somewhere between 0 and none I am afraid.

Though the race will be decided, and maybe it will get more intelligent.

Unless we team up and post Canada threads, and make them see who dumb it is.

If only there was something to complain about.

*chuckles* we can't even get some of them to stop when we have one solitary thread that specifically asks for no attacks :D

I'm sure part of it depends on how close the election is. If it's close, we'll hear a lot of bitching from the losing side for the next four years about voter fraud, "selected, not elected," etc.

I miss the "Al Gore Lost" Web site.

I'm sure part of it depends on how close the election is. If it's close, we'll hear a lot of bitching from the losing side for the next four years about voter fraud, "selected, not elected," etc.

I miss the "Al Gore Lost" Web site.
So you think if the Dems win by a huge margin i.e. Presidency and gains in the Senate, the Republicans/Conservatives will keep quiet. :rofl4:

it's not like the election, having happened, is going to make anyone around here any smarter or more tolerant.

if anything, it's going to fuel endless posts about how __________ is ruining everything that america was, is, and could be.

well, at least a lot of folks around here will have something to blame all their problems on. could be therapeutic.

when I look that far ahead, it doesn't look pretty.

edit: in response to the topic/first post

"Attacks" is a subjective term. Ideology is not bipartisan & espousing ones beliefs is not an attack.

"It's Booooooosh's fault!" *

130-346~Bette-Davis-Posters.jpg

* You know I only say that because I kid.........:brow2:

Back