So

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I just watched the most perfect sunrise, a nice slow lightening of the sky, reds yellows and blues, not the rude alberta sunrise where POOF the sun is up, it took it's time, jsut stod there with my coffee, and all is right with the world.

what, I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer.

Having some internet problems at home again, she should be back on monday or tuesday.

I sat on the patio and watched the sun set last evening. Beautiful outside...about 70 degrees, slight breeze.....life is good.

paul_valaru said:
what, I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and in the freezer.

Having some internet problems at home again, she should be back on monday or tuesday.

Oh, I thought you two were living together.

Uki Chick said:
My guess is not for a hotel! They have to run holiday or not!

Nor for us accountants... what a joke... if the stock market is closed, we should be too.

(sorry for my rant of and highjacking of a perfectly good thread)

woodman19_99 said:
Nor for us accountants... what a joke... if the stock market is closed, we should be too.

(sorry for my rant of and highjacking of a perfectly good thread)

:thumbup:

Not everything's shut down. the gas company just shut down the gas service of the guy in the back half of the duplex. I was needing to have the initial read of my meter done for the transfer of service from the owner's name to mine, and I thought the reader was here way early (the gas meters are in my yard and the electric meters are in the neighbor's yard) , which is why I asked the guy, and it turns out he was there because the neighbor was on collections.

Fun times.

We got bored and went for a 10+km walk around the bays. It was nice, apart from the fact that fucker restaurants persist in charging a surcharge on public holidays. :rolleyes:

What in gods name for? Is there some regulation that requires the employees be paid double or something for working on a holiday? Perhaps its just a pass- through tax so that they break even.

Back