sober

Crybaby.jpg

That's odd, I am completely emotionally stable but yet you keep insisting that I am crying and angry. I think you need to lie down, or something, my lady.

Yeah thanks. I'll go do that now.

I'm going to go outside now. Except when I say I'm leaving, I mean it.

Seeya Spacktard.

calling me corrupt is kinda of a personal attack aren't you the champion of crying foul in that aspect? :laugh: shaddup and relax whiner, i just checked your playboard out, nice, wonder how long it'll be before they chuck you out.

Originally posted by Justintime
calling me corrupt is kinda of a personal attack aren't you the champion of crying foul in that aspect? :laugh: shaddup and relax whiner, i just checked your playboard out, nice, wonder how long it'll be before they chuck you out.

That entire post was a big whine. :laugh:

And if you are not a corrupt and bad mod, why don't you seem to notice that the link in my sig is against site rules? :rolleyes: :rofl2:

well its up to admin to deal with you. if you love the site so much why did you do it, huh mr. Iwannabeamod Iwannabeamod ? :)

I only enforce the rules when it is my duty to do so. ;)

Only a glance eh? Well I bet you didn't catch Mufu's pre-election banner that showed breasts for like a tenth of a second. I caught it and reported it to fury. Nothing gets by me. :cool:

Back