Solaris

Jeslek

Banned
Ah man...

Do NOT see this god awful movie. You know it's a sad day when the female backside is never even glimpsed yet they feel the need to flaunt Clooney's hairy ass around all the time. The concept was excellent, but the execution was like trying to electrocute someone with a AAA Duracell. If you go into this movie expecting them to try and accentuate the science-fiction side of the story, you're an idiot. That would be comparable to walking into Titanic expecting a deeper look at 20th century naval engineering. The love story wasn't even that good, the whole movie looked like it was aborted in the 1st trimester. The only saving grace was the awesome trailer for The Two Towers, but that is at the beginning of the movie and in no way prepares you for the horror you are about to witness. The only conditions that would warrant watching this movie are 1) Castration 2) Overdoes on Estrogen supplements 3) The overwhelming desire to punish your own subconcious and 4) You need the final straw that will convince you to have your optical nerves removed with a soldering iron.
And I pretty much agree with my friend here. The trailer looks really good but the movie is a bit of a disappointment. :(

<sniff>

And there was I expecting some interesting post about Solaris, the operating system for Sun boxes... or perhaps some bitching about how Photek went downhill with the release of Solaris after the other albums had been so great, but no, it turns out it's some chick flick :(

Re: <sniff>

nambit said:
And there was I expecting some interesting post about Solaris, the operating system for Sun boxes... or perhaps some bitching about how Photek went downhill with the release of Solaris after the other albums had been so great, but no, it turns out it's some chick flick :(

LOL :rofl:

I haven't seen it so I can't comment on the film.

Back