solve a stupid dispute?

Squiggy said:
the eyeball is standard white...but your iris appears to be a very lovely green. :lol2:

I saw some red, but it might have just been the reflection of the "special" brownies

shut up, squigs :p....you know what i mean....see...i think they are grey...plain grey...maybe a hint of green.....he says blue...no blue.

looks green to me, but the pic is kinda blurry...or maybe its just me...

They're hazel, Tonks. Trust me. *says confidently* Depending on mood, environment, light, etc ... they will probably look greyish to you, and greenish to others. Not blue, he's colorblind.

Your eyes are a lovely shade of paradise. The lush greens of leaves, the earthen browns of turned soil, the blues of summer skies and the glow of a good heart.

I consider my eyes hazel. They are generally a greenish color, but can switch to brownish. I have had comments on having grey eyes, too. That's why I suggest hazel. Because if you need a color to encompass a wide range - hazle's the one!! :D

Rose said:
I consider my eyes hazel. They are generally a greenish color, but can switch to brownish. I have had comments on having grey eyes, too. That's why I suggest hazel. Because if you need a color to encompass a wide range - hazle's the one!! :D
cool beans. :swing:

Rose said:

You're right, Rose. My driver's license says hazel.... and my eyes seem to change color (from green to bluish grey) so hazel works for me.

Seriously...I just maxxed out the saturation on the original pic. Turns out the eyeball is actually blue, tonks. But the iris definately stayed in the green. :D

I'm in the hazel brigade as well....shame really cos me dad has the most piercing blue eyes.....but I inherited my colour from me mum.

Yer eyes (or eye as the case may be) look green ter me tonksy.

my two youngest have the most piercing blue eyes...especially malory...at least i passed on whatever pretty eye ball genes i had lurking in the backround. :)

Back