SOME BASTARD HAS BROKEN OUR TOILET...

Jon

I come back from my night shift at 8:30am Sunday morning, needing the toilet. What do I find?...

Some complete fucking retard (probably slaughtered, but never the less...) has slammed a glass bottle into the bottom of the bowl, and has subsequently put a 1" hole in the bugger.

What is the world coming to... :rolleyes:

LOL, it's a good job there's one upstairs...

but that's not the point! The downstairs one is two doors away from my room!!! :D

it's ALWAYS handy, ain't it?! ;)

And the shower room is right next door. Who needs to pay extra for en-suite? :D :headbang:

It's very efficient having a bathroom so close by. When I'm up late, getting no sleep, I usually drink a whole pitcher of Iced Tea... and man, I tell ya... I use the bathroom often... :rofl2:

Iced Tea? PAH! The magic drink they call Stella Artois does it for me... :D (Can you get that over there?) ?(

Stella's one of the "premium" lagers available over here. Tastes damn nice too. My favourite drink (apart from Bailey's Irish Cream; please tell me you can get that... :p)

on the stale tortioses again rl? not surprising you need the loo, that stuff don't half go through you :D

LOL, yeah I did. I just went upstairs. I've just woken up again to find that the water has finally drained out of the toilet, and has flooded the floor. Not nice... *puke*

:eek:

I'm right opposite the shitter as well. Would be great if it wasn't for the constant smell of meaty stool samples wafting my way every 5 mins.

MuFu,

Back