Some kids today...

i kind of feel it was an accident, like when babies accidentally get smothered by cats, but both situations can still be prevented by keeping the animals away from the baby.
and they could still face 6mos, looks like their sentencing hasn't happened yet.
i just feel sickened and sad for that poor child.

The couple woke up when they heard the infant crying.

Key sentence.

Did they wake up, ignore & finally, begrudgingly make thier way to the childs room

or

did they get up & find this horror?

If it was B...they did nothing wrong (assuming the critters are now worm food)

Key sentence.

Did they wake up, ignore & finally, begrudgingly make thier way to the childs room

or

did they get up & find this horror?

If it was B...they did nothing wrong (assuming the critters are now worm food)

that's exactly how i feel.

i do agree the system with pleading guilty is messed up, though. (as a court reporter, i often see defense counsel qualify their clients who want to plead guilty, and one of the questions is "did anyone promise you anything, or tell you that the judge would go easier on you if you plead guilty?" i always think that's a dumb question, since i think it's pretty much general knowledge the penalty can be less if one pleads guilty. it reminds me of in witch-trial times... if you admit being a witch, you live, but if you deny it, you get excecuted)

Seems there's a disagreement between the husband and wife if the ferret or dog did it. Strange.

Wasn't it more like "admit it now and get killed, or deny and get tortured, then killed"

Well, the same only different. If you sensationalze your position beyond a reasonable level, some people think it increases the shock value. Look, yet another way that the conservatives and the liberals are more similar than different. :D

Seems there's a disagreement between the husband and wife if the ferret or dog did it. Strange.

Betcha the dog is hers and the ferret is his.

I'm wondering how the critter(s) got to the baby in the first place.

A pit bull running loose in the house with an unsupervised baby? And aren't ferrets particularly mischievous rascals who must be kept in cages to keep them out of trouble?

I'm wondering how the critter(s) got to the baby in the first place.

A pit bull running loose in the house with an unsupervised baby? And aren't ferrets particularly mischievous rascals who must be kept in cages to keep them out of trouble?

I am wondering myself if they were stoned and sleeping it off....

Course I would not let the parents keep the kid with or without jail time.

Here is an idea...
Do not allow the infant back to the parents but foster the child out and place the snot that just killed the two year old in with this couple...The nine year old has shown he can use a knife...

Here is an idea...
Do not allow the infant back to the parents but foster the child out and place the snot that just killed the two year old in with this couple...The nine year old has shown he can use a knife...

I like that idea. A lot

Back