some of my games

Jeslek

Banned
lol

Attachment(s):

games.jpg, 95.71kb

149_1036088855.jpg

he only buys Everquest cause the girl on the front has 3-D breasts that he likes to feel

and then if something happens to your relationship with the first girl you sleep with and you guys break up you'll be sleeping around more than likely! Atleast that's what happens to a lot of people.

Not that there's anything wrong with that if you're careful and aren't a COMPLETE whore!

Nixy said:
and then if something happens to your relationship with the first girl you sleep with and you guys break up you'll be sleeping around more than likely! Atleast that's what happens to a lot of people.

Not that there's anything wrong with that if you're careful and aren't a COMPLETE whore!
I hope not... It isn't like me. I fap for fun, not fuck. Too empty imho.

i'm not talking about just random fucking, I'd never do that

For example though, I have a friend who I think is very attractive. He and I are very close. He is currently in the process of breaking up with him gf. I am suppose to visit him at Uni sometime just after next semester starts. If he is single by then I would have NO problem with having a one night stand with him. It's be fun and I know we'd still be friends after.

No problem

I'd love to have casula sex. Not RANDOM sex but casual sex

I find that I've only been able to have casual sex since I've been married. Before that it was like...

SEX! OMG! I'M HAVING SEX!!! LOOK, EVERYBODY!! I'M HAVING SEX!!!!

:p ;)

Back