Some thing to think about

staffrodore

Is it always the best policy to speak the truth, unless of course you are an exceptionally good liar?

Do we learn from history that we do not learn anything from history?

If you have to choose between two evils, should you always pick the one you've never tried before?

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Should you beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before because he is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way?

If the facts do not conform to the theory, is it easier to just dispose of the facts?

Whenever anyone says, "theoretically", do they really mean, "not really."?

Do Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition?

They say you only use ten percent of your brain. What about the other ten?

Does he who laugh last think slowest?

If at first you don't succeed, should you redefine success?

Did Captain Kirk ever say "Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes"?

Life may have no meaning, but what would happen if it had a meaning of which we disapproved?

If you ever dream you are eating a giant marshmallow, should you wake up as it is probably your pillow?

Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person?

Why is it that we as a human race are constantly in a hurry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Why can't we just take our time and enjoy this one life right at this moment?

Isn't it frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions?

Isn't today the last day of your life - so far?

staffrodore said:
Is it always the best policy to speak the truth, unless of course you are an exceptionally good liar?

Do we learn from history that we do not learn anything from history?

1. You're not married, are you? (Do these pants make my butt look big?)

2. I prefer: "People rarely learn from their own mistakes, let alone someone else's."

My dad always told me "to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory"

I've never forgotten those words.

Professur said:
My dad always told me "to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory"

I've never forgotten those words.

He lied :D

First, you need a good poker-face...then a good memory. :D

If you have to choose between two evils, should you always pick the one you've never tried before?
Sure...elect Kerry! :D

Back