someone needs assertiveness training

Hmpf - shame hey.....so if his girlfriend got tired of giving him blowjobs I suppose it would have been OK if she bit his dick off?

AlphaTroll said:
Hmpf - shame hey.....so if his girlfriend got tired of giving him blowjobs I suppose it would have been OK if she bit his dick off?

Not quite the same thing, AT. His case is one of stupidity. Her's would be assault and battery. (Why do women always make "dick" threats?)

It wasn't about making a dick threat..........just wondering what would have been acceptable to him if she got tired of doing something for him which she may or may not enjoy.

AlphaTroll said:
It wasn't about making a dick threat..........just wondering what would have been acceptable to him if she got tired of doing something for him which she may or may not enjoy.
AlphaTroll said:
so if his girlfriend got tired of giving him blowjobs I suppose it would have been OK if she bit his dick off?

:shrug: Sounds like a 'dick threat' to me...:shrug:

AlphaTroll said:

I thought that this was what "Faking a headache" was all about. Doing something dishonest in order to stop doing something which they do not enjoy.

Back