someone's fatass touched me *shudder*

kuulani

okay, so my desk is in the corner of the office and I sit right under an a/c unit, to my left is the wall and I face the wall which housed the a/c unit.

as i innocently sit here and work, i feel my chair being swayed by an unknown force. when i turn to look, i see the fatass crack of a worker whose jeans don't properly fit, who apparantly thinks he's skinny enough to sidle pass my chair and lean over my desk to inspect the a/c. now, why couldn't he have asked me to move? did his fatass have to rub against my chair? *shudder* aaaaaagh! :grumpy:

thought you all would want a vision of that :D

kuulani said:
now that's the kind of sympathy I was hoping for :hug:
I'd kiss you but I fear I won't feel anything and I'm prolly drooling... so pretend this kiss happens tomorrow :kiss:

I was on my way to my 10th grade psychology class(1989) one day wearing my tight 501s(i know) and when i got to my class there were two girls standing sideways in the doorway tallking, being the shy boy that i was(it's true) instead of saying excuse me i tried to squeeze quietly unnoticed behind one of the girls. note that all this happened in the span of about 1 second. Well, the three of us didn't fit sideways through the door. So much for stealthy. The girl i tried to slide behind fealt my body moving up against hers and instinctively moved forward pressing her body against the other girl, still not enough room. Next thing i know my ahem...thing pressed firmly up against her buttocks and she let out a scream turning about a hundred heads our way. She turned towards me with a beet red grin of uncertainty and it was a look i will never forget. That was so imbarrassing for me at the time.

Last night (Halloween) I had this really fat girl come to my door, pushing a sleeping baby :rolleyes: . I have a fairly shallow front porch and there is a support column near the center of the porch. When I opened the storm door(it swings out), she was standing between the support column and where the door swings open and I hit her belly with the door. She just held out her candy bag. FATASS.....she's probably gonna eat all the candy herself.

im sorry to hear that Ku' :hug: is that better we got to get his koodies off you. a shower should do that.

Back