Soooo pathetic ...

DUMBASS! OMG, I know a few people like that... walking disasters. Don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes... :-\

Jeez... Wetling has over 12k posts at JJR! :eek:

Na, I think you're right. The way you talk about that one woman at work, I swear sometimes I think she has to have relatives that work with me. :D

I know I'll never get away from people like that, I just don't have to like them when I do have to deal with them, right? :)

you know what, gf? I say we make a pact to rid the world of all these stoopid asses! WOOHOO!!!!! Let's make this a stoopid-ass free world!!!!!

:headbang:

insert penis here said:
PuterTutor said:
^^Geek^^

People who don't admit they are geeks.

People who call other people geeks and can't see their own geekiness.

You sayin I can't see my own geekiness? Uh uh, I'm a hardcore geek.

I'm a geek :headbang: Nerds are the pathetic people, geeks simply rule :headbang:

Anyways, I'd have to agree with Sf again, I hate people who would do a lot to 'fit in', that's pathetic. Been around those kind of people for a loooong time, had only one friend because of that for 6 years, but at least he was a good friend. It's still hard when you're 10 years old and most children in school are against you... but now I just laugh at them, at least I've got something known as 'my own opinion'...

There's one good way to get rid of dumbasses...Remove all warning labels about placing electrical appliances in water. If you're stupid enough to put a toaster in the tub with you, you deserve to be removed from the gene-pool. ;)

Back