Soundtrack of your Senior Year

I am more interested in the year I was born :D 1983 :D

*sings* She works hard for the money

*sings* Every breath yoooooou taaaaake, every move yoooooooou maaaaake

Mine is incorrect. Those songs may have been on the charts but I only saw 4 I didn't completely & utterly despise. (class of 81)

Gonz said:
Mine is incorrect. Those songs may have been on the charts but I only saw 4 I didn't completely & utterly despise. (class of 81)

Well at least you were able to find 4 :eek6:

found very few good ones.

class of '99. I dont even recognise If you had my love or Im your Angel. and there were other songs out there that were much better

Gonz said:
yeah. 4 sounds about right....maybe 1 or 2 on the line.

freako104 said:
found very few good ones.

class of '99. I dont even recognise If you had my love or Im your Angel. and there were other songs out there that were much better
'99 here as well. Sadly, I recognize most of those tunes. "If you had my love" would be more appropriately titled "if you had my ass," since J-Lo did that one.

Class of '86: Sledgehammer, Higher Love, Greatest Love of All, Addicted to Love, West End Girls, I Miss You

*Ahem* They don't go back far enough. :blush:

*Nights in White Satin was my prom theme.*

This baffles me. There was a popular video that was dedicated to my high school graduating class on the damn video, and it wasn't listed.

Now, the song wasn't anything to remember...Sister Christian by Night Ranger...but it beats the hell out of:

Footloose, Time After Time, All Night Long, What's Love Got to Do With It, Dancing In The Dark.

1984 was the year hard rock exploded in America. I was going to concerts every couple weeks it seemed like. But since that never hit Billboard, our "legacy" is Lionel Richie and Cyndi fuckin' Lauper? I'll pass. we'll always be remembered for Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and Quiet Riot.

(Yes, that IS better than Cyndi Lauper....) :D

My year was 1980...and it was a very good year. None of that heavy metal bullshit that passes for music nowadays. :p :D

Kool and the Gang
The Commodores
Isaac Hayes
The Manhattans
Pink Floyd
George Benson

Ahhh...precious memories. Of course, then again, Donna Summers still sucked, and Michael Jackson was still black... :lloyd:

unclehobart said:
I was 87, but the prom people lifted 'Dacing in the Dark' from 84. Did I go? Hell no.

I'm '84, and our theme was the freakin' Carpenters! I about died laughing every time they played it...the record was so nicked up and scratchy it was hilarious. I went though...good chance to get nekkid and down some booze after. :la:

Back